Floorball Nova Scotia, in partnership with Premier Floorball is holding two, one-day floorball orientation session with the intent of introducing young women to floorball and then preparing to form the Team Nova Scotia Women’s U19 Floorball Team.
Sessions will be conducted by Rina Batra and Rebecca Johnson – both of whom play for Team Canada Women’s Floorball Team.
Players must have a birth date between January 1st 1999 to May 1st 2003 in order to be eligible for the team. You can simply come to the orientation session to discover floorball without any expectation that you are “trying out” for the team. This is orientation only!
Orientation Session 1:
Date: Sunday, March 26th, 2017
Location: Dalhousie University, SEXTON Gym, 1360 Barrington St, Halifax
Orientation Session 2:
Date: Saturday, April 29th, 2017
Location: NSCC, Akerely Campus Gym, 21 Woodlawn Rd, Dartmouth
- These is no cost to attend and sticks will be provided.
- No experience is necessary.
- Please bring a water bottle, proper gym attire as well as indoor running shoes.
- The floor time(s) will consist of an introduction to the sport (staff and rules of the sport) drills and scrimmage.
- You may attend one, or two (both are recommended).
- You must pre-register (using the form below) in order to attend an orientation date.