WHY OWN A PREMIER FLOORBALL FRANCHISE?
The market is ripe for a innovative youth sport business platform that can consistently deliver affordable quality products, uphold the highest standards of operations, provide its members a safe, fun, positive and encouraging environment to play and where values and respect are key pillars to growth and business sustainability.
HOW DOES OWNING A PREMIER FLOORBALL FRANCHISE MAKE MONEY?
- Premier Floorball franchise owners make money primarily through the member registration fees (enrollment) paid by participants to play in our clubs, leagues.
- Our franchise owners build market share in their community by garnering a loyal following through friends, networks and groups they identify with in their daily living within their community.
- In addition to registration fees, our franchise owners can generate supplemental revenue from local sponsor advertisements, floorball merchandise resales and multiple special floorball activities/events throughout the year (after-school programs, minor hockey cross training clinics, corporate team events, camps etc.)
TOOLS & RESOURCES
We offer our franchisees the resources and tools that can help start, manage, grow and sustain revenue growth. The resources we provide include:
- Marketing programs and supporting promotional collateral
- Floorball equipment supplies and apparel
- Club website with back end business management software
- Sport Management Software (online player registrations, game schedules, stats etc.)
- Floorball “PlayBook” (operations manual on systems, processes, “how to” guides and reference resources)
- Business training (budget planning, sales, recruitment, etc.)
- Club volunteer, convener, coach and referee training and certification
- Floorball manuals (goalie training, team tactics, individual players techniques etc.)
In addition to all the tools and resources needed to run a floorball club(s), Premier Floorball also provides a suite of Support Services for its franchisees, and preferred pricing from our approved suppliers:
- Business sales and service training
- Marketing and advertising consultation services
- Social media services
- Event/Tournament planning
- Sponsorship sales services
- Software training
- Business development consultation
Each Premier Floorball franchise comprises of one or more communities having a Hockey Canada minor hockey association
A Premier Floorball franchise can comprised of multiple communities and multiple minor hockey associations (i.e. Area).
Within an Area a franchise can have several floorball clubs
Franchisees can purchase franchise licenses to multiple Areas.
Premier Floorball initial franchise fee is $15,000* plus initial start-up costs ($15,000*) for first Area**.
Contact Us to discuss the opportunities available in your community!
Still have some specific questions about a floorball franchise…read our FAQ‘s:
* does not include applicable taxes (i.e. HST)
** some restrictions and conditions apply