WHY OWN A PREMIER FLOORBALL FRANCHISE?
The market is ripe for a new alternative organized (youth) sports that can consistently deliver quality affordable products & services, uphold the highest standards of respect during play, provide a sports environment that is safe, fun, positive and encouraging and operate under a system of values that are respectful and fair for players, coaches, officials and spectators.
HOW DOES A PREMIER FLOORBALL FRANCHISE MAKE MONEY?
- Premier Floorball franchise owners make money primarily through the player registration fees (Enrollments) to play in floorball clubs & U10 leagues.
- In addition to registration fees, franchise owners can generate supplemental revenue from
- local sponsor ads
- floorball merchandise and equipment resales
- single, one off floorball activities throughout the year
(after-school programs, minor hockey cross training clinics, corporate team events, tournaments, camps etc.)
WHO IS A PREMIER FLOORBALL FRANCHISE FOR?
Premier Floorball Inc SINGLE franchise rights are a “lifestyle business” and as such, they do not require full time hours so offer franchisees the ability to be flexible with their schedule and continue to work at their career, find time for personal development and continue to spend time with their family.
- Anyone who is passionate about creating a sport environment of fun, inclusivity and encouragement in their local community
- An “want to be entrepreneur” in search of a low risk business venture that values youth and sports
- Someone having flexible time to operate a work-from-home business (part time employee, shift worker etc.)
- People looking for a turnkey business
- Someone who is looking to compliment their existing business (i.e. real estate agent, mortgage broker, sport retailer)
- Anyone who is looking to start a side business that can be scaled to a larger business if they choose
- Someone who is looking to supplement their income to put funds away for children education, pay off loans quicker, travel more, purchase new ‘toys’ etc.
WHAT DOES PREMIER FLOORBALL PROVIDE?
We offer our franchisees the tools and resources that can help start, manage, grow and sustain revenue growth. The resources we provide include:
- Initial Training & Equipment
(franchise fundamentals, starter equipment/ marketing kit, software orientation)
- Marketing Programs
(promotional collateral, postcards etc.)
- Custom Club Website
(with back end business management)
- Sport Management Software
(online player registrations, game schedules, stats etc.)
- Operations Training
(“how to” start and operate a floorball club)
(operations manual of systems, processes, “how to” guides and reference resources)
- Business Training
(budget planning, sales, recruitment, etc.)
- Training & Certifications
(club volunteer, convener, coach & referee)
- Manuals & Videos
(goalie training, team tactics, individual players techniques, promotional etc.)
WHAT SUPPORT SERVICES DOES PREMIER FLOORBALL OFFER?
In addition to all the above tools and resources needed to operate a floorball club(s), Premier Floorball also provides a suite of ongoing Support Services for its franchisees:
- Business operations support & guidance
- Marketing and advertising consultation
- Administration services
- Sport event/ tournament planning
- Sponsorship & product sales services
- Software training
- Business development consultation
WHAT IS THE FRANCHISE FEES?
A SINGLE Premier Floorball franchise “Area” comprises of one or more communities that feed a SINGLE Hockey Canada Minor Hockey Association (MHA)
NOTE: Within an Area a franchisee can operate several floorball clubs
(MULTIPLE Area franchise that serve several Minor Hockey Associations or “Territories” that comprise of a larger geographical collection of communities are available at a higher fee)**
Premier Floorball franchise fees start at $12,000*
Contact Us to discuss the opportunities available in your community!
“The Premier Floorball franchise is a revolutionary sports business model, under one brand, that offers the organized sports marketplace: an affordable and appealing non traditional, alternative sport option for youth, a lifestyle business for entrepreneurs to earn more income and build equity and a platform for floorball growth and sustainability in Canada & USA”
Anthony Mac Neil
President- Premier Floorball Inc.
Still have some specific questions about a floorball franchise…read our FAQ‘s:
* does not include applicable taxes (i.e. HST)
** some restrictions and conditions apply