HOW DOES OWNING A PREMIER FLOORBALL LICENSE MAKE MONEY?
- Premier Floorball franchise owners make money primarily through the registration fees paid by participants to play in our clubs, leagues, after-school programs, minor hockey cross training clinics and camps.
- Our franchise owners build market share in their community by garnering a loyal following thru friends, networks and groups they identify with in their daily living within their community.
- In addition to registration fees, our franchise owners generate supplemental revenue from local sponsor advertisements, floorball merchandise resales and multiple special events throughout the year.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
We offer our franchisees the resources and tools that can help sustain growth and generate revenues. The resources we provide include:
- Marketing programs and supporting promotional collateral
- Floorball equipment supplies and apparel
- Club website with back end business management software
- Sport Management Software (online player registrations, game schedules, stats etc.)
- Floorball club operations training (systems, process and how to run a club guidance)
- Business training (budget planning, sales, recruitment, etc.)
- Club volunteer, convener, coach and referee training and certification
- Floorball manuals (goalie training, team tactics, individual players techniques etc.)
In addition to all the tools and resources needed to run a floorball club, Premier Floorball also provides a suite of Support Services for its franchisees, at preferred pricing from our Approved Suppliers:
- Business sales and service training
- Marketing and advertising consultation services
- Social media services
- Event/Tournament planning
- Sponsorship sales services
- Software training
- Business development consultation
Each Premier Floorball franchise comprises of one or more communities having a Hockey Canada minor hockey association.
A Premier Floorball franchise areas can comprised of multiple communities and multiple minor hockey associations. Franchisees can own more than one franchise.
Premier Floorball franchise fees range from $12,500 to $25,000 (+ tax). Contact us to discuss the opportunities available in your community!
Still have some specific questions about a floorball franchise…read our FAQ‘s: