HOW DOES OWNING A PREMIER FLOORBALL LICENSE MAKE MONEY?
- Premier Floorball franchise owners make money primarily through the registration fees paid by participants to play in our clubs, leagues, after-school programs, minor hockey cross training clinics and camps.
- Our franchise owners build market share in their community by garnering a loyal following thru friends, networks and groups they identify with in their daily living within their community.
- In addition to registration fees, our franchise owners generate supplemental revenue from local sponsor advertisements, floorball merchandise and multiple special events throughout the year.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
We offer our franchisees the tools, resources, training and ongoing support that can help sustain growth and generate revenues. The resources we provide include:
- Marketing strategies and supporting club promotional collateral
- Floorball equipment and apparel
- Club website
- Software training (Sport Management: online player registrations, game schedules, stats etc. Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Floorball club specific training (system, process and hands on)
- Business training (budget planning, sales, recruitment, succession planning etc.)
- Club volunteer, convenor, coach and referee training
- Floorball manuals (goalie training, team tactics, individual players techniques etc.)
In addition to all the tools and resources needed to run a floorball club, Premier Floorball also provides an array of Support Services for its franchisees, at preferred pricing thru our approved suppliers:
- IFF approved floorball equipment
- Marketing and advertising consultation services
- Social media services
- Event/Tournament planning
- Sponsorship services
- Software training
- On location training, support and club launching
Each Premier Floorball franchise is centred in a minor hockey community. There can be a number of Premier Floorball franchises within a larger area comprised of multiple communities and multiple minor hockey associations. Franchisees can own more than one franchise.
Premier Floorball franchises are $12,500 + HST. Contact us to discuss the opportunities available in your community!
Still have some specific questions about a floorball franchise…read our FAQ’s: