If you are looking for an emerging business opportunity in the organized sports business industry and are considering a Premier Floorball Leagues Franchise for your community, here are the next steps:
- If you are interested in learning more about a Premier Floorball franchise, you can Request an Information Kit OR start the process and submit an online Confidential Qualification Application. We may require you to sign a non-disclosure agreement in connection with your request or an Information Kit or your Confidential Qualification Application.
- You will be contacted by a Premier Floorball representative to schedule a date and time for a Personal Interview (and to answer any questions you may have).
- If your Personal Interview and our other vetting of your application is satisfactory and you are still interested in proceeding, we will send you a Premier Floorball Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for your review. The FDD will give you insights into Premier Floorball Inc.’s business and intellectual properties so that you can make a more informed decision before proceeding. .
- If, after confirming receipt of the FDD and waiting not less than 14 days, you wish to purchase a Premier Floorball franchise, we will send you a Premier Floorball Franchise Agreement (along with any required ancillary documents) for execution.
- Once Premier Floorball Inc receives your signed Premier Floorball Franchise Agreement and payment of your initial fee, you will be contacted by our Premier Floorball Team to schedule a date to commence your Initial Franchise Training at the Premier Floorball Training centre in Halifax, NS.