If you are looking for an emerging business opportunity in the organized sports business industry and are considering a Premier Floorball Leagues Franchise for your community, here are the next steps:
- If you are interested in learning more about a Premier Floorball franchise, you can Request an Information Kit OR…
- You can start the process and submit an online Confidential Qualification Application. You will be walked through a process. In that process you will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- You will be contacted by a Premier Floorball representative to schedule a date and time for a Personal Interview part way thorugh the appication process. This will also be a time to answer any questions you may have.
- If your Personal Interview and our other vetting of your application is satisfactory and you are still interested in proceeding, we will send you a Premier Floorball Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for your review. The FDD will give you insights into Premier Floorball Inc.’s business and intellectual properties so that you can make a more informed decision before proceeding. .
- If, after confirming receipt of the FDD and waiting not less than 14 days, you wish to purchase a Premier Floorball franchise, we will send you a Premier Floorball Franchise Agreement (along with any required ancillary documents) for execution.
- Once Premier Floorball Inc receives your signed Premier Floorball Franchise Agreement and payment of your initial fee, you will be contacted by our Premier Floorball Team to schedule a date to commence your Initial Franchise Training at the Premier Floorball Training centre in Halifax, NS.