If you are looking for an emerging youth sports business opportunity and are considering a Premier Floorball as that franchise for your community, here are the next steps:
- If you are curious in only learning more about a Premier Floorball Inc. franchise, you can Request an Information Kit OR…
- If you feel you are ready to be considered for a franchise you can start the process and submit an online Confidential Qualification Application. You will be walked through a process. In that process you will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- After we review your application and feel there MAY be a mutual fit, you will be contacted by a Premier Floorball Inc. representative to schedule a date and time for a Personal Interview (this forms part of the application process). This will also be a time to answer any questions you may have.
- If after your Personal Interview and our other vetting of your application is satisfactory, and you are still interested in proceeding further, we will send you a Premier Floorball Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for your review. The FDD will give you insights into Premier Floorball Inc.’s business and intellectual properties. This information should help you make a more informed decision on Premier Floorball Inc. before proceeding.
- After confirming receipt of the FDD and waiting not less than 14 days, if you wish to purchase the rights to a Premier Floorball Inc. franchise, we will send you a Premier Floorball Franchise Agreement (along with any required ancillary documents) for execution. At this point a deposit will be required.
- Once Premier Floorball Inc. receives your signed Premier Floorball Franchise Agreement and payment of your initial fee, you will be contacted by our Premier Floorball Team to schedule a date to commence your Initial Franchise Training at the Premier Floorball Training Centre in Halifax, NS.