The Premier Floorball team draws together over 60 years of business experience and creates a knowledge base that fully examines every aspect of running a successful floorball club as a viable and sustainable business.
We anchor each club with business strategy, marketing, event planning, and training to ensure that every key pillar of a club’s success has been addressed so that it can launch, grow, and have long lasting revenue and success.
Our expertise is the foundation of the future growth and development of floorball in Canada.
ANTHONY MAC NEIL
- Over 10 years minor hockey experience
- Served in multiple minor hockey association capacities: coach, referee and VP Development
- Board of Director with Floorball Canada since 2012
- President of Floorball Nova Scotia
- A 25+ year entrepreneur. Owned/operated several national brand franchises
- Consulted on the development of two international franchise systems
Chief Operating Officer
- Atlantic Director for Athletes in Action
- Over 20 years of event management experience
- Equipped in the training and development of coaches, game officials, and volunteers
Chief Marketing Officer
- Degree in Marketing
- 25 years in sales, marketing, and management
- CEO and Marketing Strategist at BeResponsive Media – Halifax-based marketing agency
- Experience in marketing strategy, advertising, web, social media, and print promotion